This Google AIY project is one that I am excited to build, but I just haven't had any time to work on it.
- Google AIY Voice Kit
- Raspberry Pi 3
- 16GB SD Card
- *Optional: 3d Printed box
I want to build out a Google AI to do the following:
- AI Enabled Conference Phone
- Ability to Dial into Voice Conferences and manipulate Audio Visual Equipment in meeting rooms. It will make working at home easier if it can read from multiple calendar sources and determine what bridge number I need to dial into and do it for me.
- Conference room "That Was Easy" button that plays back a random funny meeting jargon
- "I will take that deliverable"
- "Yep, that sounds like our customer"
- "Nerd Alert"
- "Yada, Yada, Yada"...etc
- AI enabled smart dialer