I am placing it here for my own reference. I am interested in trying qpython with Tasker as well as Tasker App Factory.
I am currently evaluating IFTT, Tasker, Automate, Microsoft Flow, and Automagic to see which I like the best for different purposes.
Things I want to automate:
- I also have been playing with using Microsoft Flow for reading outlook emails and constructing dynamic bot-like replies, but that one is an expensive option as you can only have 750 triggers/month without paying per usage fees. I look to experiment with other platforms that allow me to have unlimited triggers (Maybe a bot is best for this functionality).
- I also want to figure out how to tap into the Amazon Alexa notifications to enable AI to AI integrations between Cortana and Amazon Alexa.
- How do I get an alert when a Box file is updated? I tried IFTT with this but I had little luck getting it to do everything I want. What features do each platform expose?
- Many others...
What is the best portable automation/orchestration tool for work/personal integration?
- Box integration
- Office 365 Integration
- VPN Integration
- Read Email and attachments
- REST calls for web services
- XML processing
- Keyboard integration